i never hit reblog so fast in my life
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
I let you into my world, then you became it.
Giant driftwood on the beach at La Push, Washington (2010)
this made me feel really uneasy, the ocean is terrifying.
its like when cats bring home a dead bird and drop it at your feet except the ocean is like I HAVE BROUGHT YOU THIS ENORMOUS TREE FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL ENJOY
Puppy’s First Visit To The Beach Will Make All Other Dog Photos Out There Irrelevant
This little fella’s name is Champ. He’s a 9-week-old golden retriever that went to the beach for the first time in Hagar Township on Lake Michigan.
Photograher Patrick Holthof
Hi guys! I wanted to inform you about this great thing that is happening!
These smart fellows have devised a way to create cups, straws, mixers, etc that can detect common date rape drugs. This is an amazing idea and it needs funding! The campaign ends in 35 hours and they are a little short on funding. Please, signal boost this or even give a dollar if you can, it’s a great cause and something that will really change the world!
Only 28 hours left! Check this out and spread the word!
donate or signal boost, they still have about a fifth to go!
IF YOUDONT REBLOG YOU SUCK
Hey! This is pretty awesome, so I thought I’d share here. Even if you can’t donate, signal boosting the fuck out of this is important!